01. Name of Organization
Manab Unnayan Kendra (MUK)
02. a) Year in Establishment
b) Year in Starting in Meherpur
03. a) Name of CEO & Designation
Asaduzzaman Selim, Chief Executive
03. b) Contact Person & Designation (Within the Meherpur Distract)
1. Asaduzzaman Selim, Chief Executive, Mobile: 01733-223299
2. Dipendra Sarkar, Project Coordination, Mobile: 01716-800586
3. Nasira Akhtar, Program Manager, Mobile: 01733-223206
04. a) Address of Head Office
Hat road, Amjhupi, Meherpur
04. b) Address of Meherpur Office
MUK Point, Amjhupi, Meherpur
05. Telephone/Land Phone
09. Registration no with Reg.Authority
FDR/1985- NGO Affairs Bureau
Kushtia-223/97- Directorate of Social Welfare
MRA- 04615-00668-00686- Micro Credit Regulatory Authority
S-8744(765)- Joint Stock Companies
JUBO/Meher/12- Directorate of Youth Development
TIN: 474025953113- National Revenue Board
VAT: 14191010745- National Revenue Board
Equity based democratic, poverty free, enhances the productivity of agriculture, sustainable society, which respect to human rights, mainstreams gender equality, and ensures social justice through good governance and sustainable development.
To achieve the rights of marginalized, disadvantaged, & vulnerable people particularly women and children from across the society by establishing democratic principles, rule of law and gender justice through good governance and to enhance the productivity of agriculture and animal husbandry.
· To enhance women’s socio-economic empowerment.
· To enhance the productivity of agriculture (crops, livestock and fisheries)
· To ensure woman’s good health, protecting deforestation and air pollution.
· Integrate the grassroots voices against human rights violations of women & children
· Capacity building of Local Government and ensure women participation.
· Raising voices against domestic violence at Community level
· To build awareness on human trafficking among the mass people.
· Increase public awareness & capacity building to protect children from sexual abuse, exploitation and trafficking
· Provide education to non-schooling, dropped out children and children in disadvantage and vulnerable condition
· Empower the children and adolescents [socio-culturally and economically] to protect them from hazardous work, street situation, bonded labour, forced migration, and trafficking and child labour
· To ensure health care childhood of a child and mother,
· Promote children and youths’ participation as change makers to combat gender based violence, sexual abuse, exploitation and human trafficking
· Promote micro entrepreneurship of marginalized and poor to reduce poverty and ensure food security
· Community capacity to adopt & fight adverse affect by climate change
· Introduce a Human Resource Development Framework
· Ensuring safe water and improved sanitation facilities for the underprivileged.
13. Ongoing Program in Meherpur District
1. Micro Credit Program,
2. Solution of Family Disputes and Legal Aid Support Program
3. Conduct Formal and Non-formal Education Centers
4. Community Education Watch Group (Prottyasha Project)
5. Improved Cook Stove Project
6. Agricultural Development Project/Agricultural Value Chain Project
7. Disabled Development and Rehabilitation Project
8. Mother, Health and Nutrition Project
9. Women and Child Rights Advocacy Program
10. WATSAN and Arsenic Mitigation Program
11. Human Trafficking Prevention Project
12. Formation of Jana Shamabay Samitiand Supply Chain Project.
14. Source of Fund
Government Donation, Local Donation, Foreign Donation, Membership Subscription, Service Charge, Income Generating Activities etc.
15. Regular Staff
51 Regular and 13 Voluntary Staffs
16. Working Area in Meherpur District & Upazila
Meherpur Sadar, Gangni and Mujibnagar Upazila of Mehepur District.
3 Upazilas and 18 Unions
@ Meherpur NGO Samity