Name of Organization
Mukti Nari-O-Shishu Unnayan Sangstha
a) Year in Establishment
b) Year in Starting in Meherpur
a) Name of CEO & Designation
Momotaz Ara Begum
b) Contact person & designation (Within the Meherpur District)
Mansura Mukta, Project Officer
a)Address of Head office
22/1 Titumir Road, Thanapara, Kushtia.
b)Address of Local office
Bamondi poschimpara, Janata Bank lean, Bamondi, Gangni, Meherpur.
Registration no with
1. Registration with Women Affairs Dept. Kushtia No: Kush /14, Date – 17/07/1994
2. NGO Affairs Bureau No.1123 Date – 12/01/1997
3. Department of Youth Development: No. Ju.U.A. Kush 80/ 98-99, Date – 20-10-1998
4. Social Welfare Department of Kushtia: No. Kush /416, Date – 29/12/2001
5. Bangladesh Technical Education Board- BTEB/2002/1813/285, Date-10-03-2002
6. Bangladesh Technical Education Board -BTEB/2002/1813/285: Date-10.03.2002
7. Joint Stock Company under Society act: S-4287 (389)/04, Date- 01/12/2004
8. Micro Credit Regulatory Authority- No. 01028-00279-00362, Date – 28/12/08
9. License for Private Hospital- No. 3038/ Directorate General of Health Services Ordinance, 1982 (Section, 10(4) of ordinance iv of 1982) Date- 18-12-2011
10. PADOR Registration ID : BD-2009-GIO-1406359910
To establish an exploitation free just society for women, men and children
To establish human rights focusing women and children’s rights and a congenial atmosphere for woman development through ensuring good governance and developing skilled human resource.
· To enable people especially women and children to defend their legal and human rights at the local level;
· To increase awareness towards ensuring accountability at the local level decision-making processes and services.
· To develop human resources and improve livelihood
Ongoing Programme in Meherpur District
Establishing Women Rights by Reducing Violence Against Women and Human Trafficking
Project Staff -18, (Gangni Branch staff-03)
Working area in Meherpur District & Upazila
Upazila-1, Gangni Union-3, Bamondi, Solotaka and Motmura.
@ Meherpur NGO Samity