|01. Name of Organization||IMPACT FOUNDATION BANGLADESH.|
02. a) Year in Establishment
b) Year in Starting in Meherpur
|03. a) Name of CEO & Designation||Dr. Hasib Mahmud, Director, Impact Foundation Bangladesh.|
|03. b) Contact Person & Designation (Within the Meherpur Distract)||Dr. Saiful Imam, Administrator, Impact ‘Jibon Mela’ Health Centre|
|04. a) Address of Head Office||Cosmopolitan Centre (3rd Floor), 22/2 Babor Road, Block-B, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.|
|04. b) Address of Meherpur Office||Impact ‘Jibon Mela’ Health Centre, Chandbil, Amjhupi, Meherpur.|
|05. Telephone/Land Phone||079163095|
|06. Mobile/Cell||Contact Person: Dr. Saiful Imam, Mobile: 01787672326|
|09. Registration no with Reg. Authority||
Reg.no: 775 -NGO Affairs Bureau
Reg.no: 2157- Directorate General of Health Service, Government of Bangladesh Department of Health
Reg.no: BNC/2013/661- Bangladesh Nursing Council.
TIN: 873717541862- National Board of Revenue.
|Impact Foundation Bangladesh envisions a Bangladeshi society free from disability and poverty where people are able to fully realize the potentials of their lives.|
|11. Mission||IFB’s Mission is to prevent disability, as an effective means for achieving the goals of poverty alleviation.|
|12. Objective||IFB seeks to achieve sustainable increase in living standard of the rural poor by preventing the causes of disability through education, awareness, training and appropriate social and economic programmes and also through curative medical services.|
|13. Ongoing Program in Meherpur District||
1. Prevention and cure of disability through comprehensive program in Meherpur District.:
· Primary Health care Services
· Health education
· Pre & post natal care
· Immunization & Vitamin A supply
· Supply of Folic Acid to pregnant mother
· Surgical intervention ( Cataract, ENT, Orthopaedics, Cleft lip, General and Hydrocephalus)
· Safe Delivery Services
· Pathological Lab Services
· Training to Traditional Birth Attendant (TBA)
· Training to Health workers on Disability prevention.
· Training to Community Leaders on Disability prevention.
· Training to School Teachers on Disability prevention.
· Nutrition Training to Mothers Club Members.
· Development of Diploma Nurse.
· Mothers Club Networking
· Homegarden development.
2. Empowering rural poor women and improving health status of women and children through promotion of Home gardens in Meherpur District, Bangladesh:
· Meeting & regular Contact with Homegarden Owners
· Home garden establishment ( Training, seeds, fencing, cultivation equipment support)
· Practical Demonstration of cooking vegetables for yielding maximum nutrition.
· Follow up meeting & regular Contact with Homegarden Owners.
3. Rural WASH- Arsenic Mitigation Project:
· Awareness campaign on Arsenic.
· Arsenic Screening /test of water source
· Meeting with DPHE and other stakeholders.
· Observation of world water day and other day.
· Installation of SIDKO plant for providing Arsenic free water.
· Medical camp for Arsenic patients.
· Development of water sanitation of Community Clinics.
· Development BCC materials.
|14. Source of Fund||Foreign Donation, Local donation and user fees.|
|15. Regular Staff||Top level: 2, Mid-level:17, Field & Others: 52 = Total staff: 71. Among them 48 male staff & 23 female staff and 22 medical staff & 49 non-medical staff.|
|16. Working Area in Meherpur District & Upazila||
Meherpur Sadar, Gangni and Mujibnagarupazilla