|01. Name of Organization||DESHA Shechsashebi Artho- Samajik Unnayan O Manobik Kallyan Sangstha|
|02. a) Year in Establishment||1986|
|b) Year in Starting in Meherpur||2006|
|03. a) Name of CEO & Designation||Md. Robiul Islam
|03. b) Contact Person & Designation (Within the Meherpur Distract)||Md. Ashadul Islam
Area Manager, Meherpur Area
|04. a) Address of Head Office||DESHA TOWER, Upazila More, Kushtia-Jhenaidah Highway, Kushtia|
|04. b) Address of Meherpur Office||Karshobpara, T&T More, Borobazar, Meherpur Sadar, Meherpur|
|05. Telephone/Land Phone||+88071-73402, 73096|
|06. Mobile/Cell||+8801711217623, 01720510210|
|07. Eemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|09. Registration no with Reg. Authority||1. Department of social service-Kushtia-67/89
2. NGO Affairs Bureau-1589
3. Micro Credit regulatory Authority 00590-00236-00141
|To establish a free, fair and harmonious society based on equal human and civil rights where people of every walk of life will enjoy equal rights, opportunities as economic, social and political.|
|11. Mission||To promote skill, capacity, human values and consciousness level and to ensure environmentally sound and sustainable development.|
|12. Objective||1. To build up the institutions of the poor and disadvantaged people for sustainable development.
2. To provide skill and human development training in order to develop human potentials of the target population.
3. To carryout mass literacy program for illiterate women, adolescent and children.
4. To development the environment through social forestry and nursery program.
5. To create job opportunities in the rural areas by providing small credit.
6. To integrate the women in national development processes and to reduce gender inequality from the society.
7. To undertake health services with a view to mitigating health and nutritional problems.
8. To capacitate the target people through arranging seminar, symposium, meeting on different issues for enriching their critical knowledge.
9. To encourage the poor community to enhance their rights from where they obtain.
|13. Ongoing Program in Meherpur District||Micro Credit|
|14. Source of Fund||1. Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
2. Infrastructure Development Company Ltd (IDCOL)
3. Association for Social Advancement (ASA)
4. Padakhep Manabik Unnayan Kendra (PMUK)
5. Trust Bank Limited
6. Bank Asia Limited
7. Prime Bank Limited
8. Bangladesh Bank (Housing Sector)
9. Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (ROSC Unit)
10. Directorate of Non-Formal Education (DNFE)
11. NGO Forum for Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation
13. Action Aid Bangladesh (AAB)
14. USC Canada-Bangladesh (USCC-B)
15. World Bank
18. ICCO Cooperation
|15. Regular Staff||931|
|16. Working Area in Meherpur District & Upazila||1. Meherpur Sadar