|01. Name of Organization||Caritas Bangladesh|
|02. a) Year in Establishment
b) Year in Starting in Meherpur
|03. a) Name of CEO & Designation||Mr. Francis Atul Sarker
Executive Director, Caritas Central Office, 2 Outer Circular Road, Santibag, Dhaka-1217
|03. b) Contact Person & Designation (Within the Meherpur Distract)||Md. Ibrahim Sarder, Field officer, Caritas Meherpur under Caritas Khulna Region.|
|04. a) Address of Head Office||Caritas Central Office, 2 Outer Circular Road, Santibag, Dhaka-1217.|
|04. b) Address of Meherpur Office||Bhaberpara, P.O: Mujibnagor, Post Code- 7102, District: Meherpur|
|05. Telephone/Land Phone||CEO: 880-2-8315405-9, Ext.201|
|06. Mobile/Cell||Contact Person 1: 019800-08066,|
|07. E-mail||CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person’s email at Meherpur: ibrahimsarder2015@Gmail.com
|09. Registration no with Reg. Authority|| XXI-3760-B/11-Societies Registration. NGO Affairs Bureau;
MRA-00032-00286-00184 – Micro Credit Regulatory Authority;
The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh having registration No.009.
TIN: 272449485777 – National Revenue Board;
|In the light of the Social Teachings of the Church, Caritas Bangladesh envisions a society which embraces the values of freedom, justice, peace and forgiveness all to live as a communion and community of mutual love respect.|
|11. Mission||Caritas Bangladesh tries to function in partnership with people-especially the poor and the marginalized, with equal respect for all –to attain integral development, to live a truly human life dignity and to serve others responsibly and with love.|
|12. Objective||Six objectives are in below;
1. Social Welfare and Community.
2. Quality Education.
3. Health Care and Education.
4. Disaster Management.
5. Ecological Conservation and Development.
6. Development of Indigenous Peoples.
|13. Ongoing Program in Meherpur District||01. Caritas Micro Finance Program:
· Group Formation
· Savings Collection
· Loan Disbursement
· Loan Collection.
· Social Awareness
02. Community Management Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (CMWASH) Project.
· Union level training-cum workshop capacity building on Alternative Safe Water Option.
· Producing IEC materials on Safe water, safe sanitation and Hygiene promotion activities.
· Awareness campaign (popular theatre)at community and school level.
· School based WASH training for teachers &school managing committee members.
· World Water day observation.
03. Aloghar (Lighthouse) Project.
· Training on capacity building of EMC members (participant)
· Teachers training on Teaching Learning Methods (participant )
· Training on Multi Lingual Education (MLE) for teachers(participant)
· Annual events organized at Education Center level.
· Upazila based advocacy meeting, rally and seminar(event)
|14. Source of Fund||Caritas Donation, Donor Contribution, Membership Subscription, Service Charge, Income Generating Activities etc.|
|15. Regular Staff||1-Field officer.3- Unit officer.12 -Credit officer.3- Care taker Cum Cook.|
|16. Working Area in Meherpur District & Upazila||Mujibnagor Upazila and Maherpur Sadar Upazila under Meherpur District.|